- General Civil Defense
- Defense of Public Entities/Political Subdivisions
- Toxic Tort Litigation and Succession
- Estate Planning
- Bachelor of Arts in Mass Communications: Advertising from Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, in 2008, cum laude.
- Juris Doctorate and Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law from the Paul M. Hebert Law Center at Louisiana State University, Baton Rouge, in 2012.
Molly L. Manieri is an associate attorney with the firm. She was born in New Orleans, Louisiana and grew up in Slidell, Louisiana.
During her law school career, she received Chancellor’s List Honors in Fall 2009, Spring 2010, Spring 2011 and Spring 2012. Molly is currently a member of the Louisiana State Bar Association, the 22nd JDC Bar Association and a Board Member of the Young Lawyers Section of the 22nd JDC Bar Association.
She is authorized to practice in all Louisiana State Courts.
- Molly L. Manieri, Associate
- (985) 624-5010