- Personal Injury
- General Civil Litigation
- General Casualty Claims
- Timber, Paper Mill & Landowner Law
- Self-insured Corporate Defense
- Corporate and Business Related Litigation
- Sheriff and Law Enforcement General Representation
- Civil Rights Defense Law
- Rural Electric Cooperative Law
Charles “Chuck” M. Hughes, Jr. represents a broad range of clients, from individuals to large corporations and public entities.
His experience includes over 20 jury trials, over 100 bench trails and hundreds of motions and other court hearings in dozens of different venues and jurisdictions.
Mr. Hughes is active in the community, serving on numerous civic boards and committees throughout southeast Louisiana.
Mr. Hughes emphasizes a practical approach to litigation issues and strives to achieve quick results for his clients and to keep them advised of the status of their cases.